Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Great Post from Shelf Awareness

"If you could spend one unbridled night with any fictional character in
the world, who would it be?" The Washington Post's Short Stack
blog asked several
writers this question. Two of our favorite replies:

Janet Evanovich: "Uncle Scrooge, from Carl Barks's Disney comics. He's
always going on adventures, he pushes his money around with a bulldozer,
and he wears a top hat but no pants. Does it get any better than that?"

Lisa Scottoline: "I would spend the night with the Three Musketeers from
Dumas's classic novel. My motto is 'One for all, all for me.'"

I think I'd want to spend my time with Sully Sullivan from Linnea Sinclairs Gabriel's Ghost and Shades of Dark. He is such a hottie! Of course, I could also have some quality snuggling with Jacqueline Carey's Joscelin, the Casseline warrior, who in my mind looks like a young Sting (yummy) and Miles Vorkosigan, Lois McMaster Bujolds wonderful handicapped hero, would also deserve a tumble across my fantasy mattress! Harry Dresden is another hero whom I'd love to lick, and I am also a fan of the Muskateers, as many Dumas characters are manly, yet smart and charming.

Who would you pluck from a book to kanoodle with?

No comments: