Wednesday, November 11, 2009

For Sale: Bibliophile Astrology

I've decided to combine my passion for books with my ability to write fun and entertaining astrology columns for specific audiences.

So I'm launching Bibliophile's Astrology, a column about the signs of the zodiac that specifically targets book lovers, librarians, bookstore owners and bibliophiles.


I'm open to ideas of where to send queries about my column, which magazines, email newsletters or web sites that need a fun, positive book lovers column to spice things up a bit. Please let me know if you have the email address of the editor or big cheese of that magazine or email newsletter, so I can send off a query ASAP. The column will be inexpensive and fun and will captivate readers and those who support them alike.


Thanks to all who want to help!

Yours in astrological book blogging,
DeAnn
archer34@aol.com

No comments: